Cool WoW names for your World of Warcraft characters. The WoW Name Generator make random and creative Warcraft names. More than 8 million unique badass WoW names.

Your WoW Names

Your list of cool WoW names:

Click name to check domain availability at godaddy.com (Opens in new window)

WoW Name Generator

The WoW Name Generator makes cool WoW names for you game characters. Perfect for all World of Warcraft characters and avatars. But the WoW names might as well be used for all other MMORPG like Runescape, Everquest, Leaques of legend and other role playing games.

The WoW name generator comply with the given rules for naming in the warcraft game and wow universe. They are without spaces and have the right RPG feel and sound.

Cool WoW names

The cool wow names from the generator are form by using short, catchy and easy to articulate and pronounce words as a base.

These short words or syllables are combined into new and cool WoW names. The final Wow names consist of randomly chosen 1, 2 or 3 of these short words.

The result is cool WoW names with a typically fantasy sound and with only little or no resemblance to real life words or names. The generic nature of the wow names often also give them the rare badass feel.

Good World of Warcraft names

Good World of Warcraft names should have the right fantasy, adventure and role play feel. They should sound and feel epic and heroic or demonic and evil, and maybe also to provide a badass impressions. All of course depending on your specific game character.

But just as important for good wow names is that it will make your WoW character stand out from the crowd and give respect to you as a experienced and skilled wow gamer.

Your World of Warcraft name not only represent you but also the race and character of you WoW avatar. So lets take a brief view at the different races in the games.

World of Warcraft Races

In the World of Warcraft there's 10 playable races:

  • Dwarves
  • Gnomes
  • Humans
  • Draenei
  • Orcs
  • Tauren
  • Trolls
  • Undead
  • Night Elves
  • Blood Elves

Each of these races has unique racial traits and certain playable classes available to them. These racial traits and class options help them to accomplish their goals in the world.

How to name the WoW races

Because of the generic nature of the names they can be used with success for

  • Dwarves Names
  • Gnomes Names
  • Draenei Names
  • Tauren Names
  • Trolls Names
  • Orcs Names

If the first name you generate doesn't fit your specific race or chosen character, no big deal. It just takes a single click to generate a new one.

The elf races

The elf races may be a little special, so if you're looking for elf races like blood elf's or night elf's, you should try my Elf Name Generator. A specialized elf name generator.

You just need to remove any spaces form the names yourself to fulfill the games naming requirements.

Male and female wow names

65% of names generated are male Warcraft names, because most of World of Warcraft players are male. And the remaining 35% is female wow names.

But actually there will be a great number of the names that can be used a both for male and female WoW characters, because of their generic and fantasy qualities.

#1 GoDaddy.com - Home of the $1.99 domain name